Subaru Impreza WRX STI Carbon Fiber Products

Walking into the SEMA show this year brought me back to when I was a child at Christmas time. As usual there were several new cutting edge companies displaying thier products to the world. One company that made one of the largest splashes at the show was the new carbon fiber hood heavyweight Seibon. Over the past year Seibon has really gained recognition fast as a contender for the hottest carbon fiber products on the market.

I first heard of Seibon earlier this year when one of my suppliers introduced me to the product. I didnt really pay too much attention because I always hear about these new upstart companies. It wasnt until June when I had my first order from Seibon. A client of mine brought it a Import Tuning magazine with a gorgeous Subaru WRX STI in the centerfold sporting a sick new body kit and probably the most beautiful carbon fiber hood I had ever seen.

It took me a day or two to find out where the products on the pic were from (can you imagine that they didnt even say in the article..). The body kit was the new at the time Charge Speed lip kit, and the hood was the new Seibon CW hood, an agresssive and stylish carbon fiber hood with induction vents on both sides of the hood. This makes for an excellent hood for the turbo'd Impreza, WRX and STI models, and even better is the fact that the hood is availible for all three cars.

When the hood finally came in we were all shocked, in a good way. The hood was a peice of art and the glossy finish blew us away. In the photos this hood looked good but in person it was even better. That same weekend I coincidentally saw my client on the road twice and marvelled at the glimmer of the hood in the sun. The seibon gave off a slightly goldish hue under the sunlight.

We were to say the least very impressed with Seibon and its dedication to providing top tuning carbon fiber hoods and accessories for the WRX STI. They have 3 new carbon fiber lip spoilers for the Impreza, plus one for the WRX and STI. They also have an all carbon fiber rear spoiler wing that is strikingly handsome. Pair those with the VIS Carbon fiber trunk and your in Subaru heaven.




SUBARU WRX STI CARBON FIBER HOOD


FULL CARBON FIBER REAR SPOILER


FULL CARBON FIBER TRUNK DECK



Carbon Fiber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exhaust For Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2003-2004 Car

Subaru's Car Intake System Design